The Home Screen Advantage
We know you spend a lot of time on your phone. In fact, you use it for everything. That's why we designed our website "mobile-first" meaning we prioritized the mobile experience over the desktop experience.
Visit lifehousechurch.online on your mobile device, and you'll discover that our website functions just like an app! But that's not the best part.
If you want to take your experience to the next level, simply follow the instructions below to add lifehousechurch.online to your home screen in just three easy steps.
iOS/Apple Device Users (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load lifehousechurch.online
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until youse see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your homescreen and you'll have LIFEHOUSE right there on your home screen.
Android Users (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load lifehousechurch.online
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.
Get help from our Communication Director, Abby, by asking your question in the chat box.