What we believe at LIFEHOUSE Church about Jesus, the Bible, and the Church
A new LIFE in Jesus Christ is finding your identity in the one who gave up His life on a cross to pay a debt that we could never pay ourselves. It's accepting the love Christ has extended to all who call on Him and believing He never turns people away for what they have done. All who run to Jesus make it! The salvation He extends to all is freely given and acceptable through faith. LIFE is not easy and we will never be perfect, but LIFE is made new when we follow Christ as our Savior!
• The Scriptures are accurate, authoritative, and applicable to our everyday lives.
• There is only one eternal God, Creator of all things, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy and all things exist for His glory.
• God governs all things at all times in all places.
• All humanity---Christ excluded---is sinful by both birth and action.
• The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
• Jesus Christ is at the center of everything.
• Jesus is the only one who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary LIFE fully God and fully human, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for LIFE.
• In order to receive forgiveness and a new LIFE with God, we must repent of our sins, believe in Jesus, and commit to His will for our lives.
• Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised for those who turn from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance.
• All humanity is created in the image of God and possesses intrinsic dignity and worth.
• The Church is the body of Christ sent into the world to get our hands dirty from loving & serving and showing & telling of His glory in order that others might obtain new LIFE in Him.
Have a question about what we believe at LIFEHOUSE Church? Get in touch with a person on our leadership team directly by clicking the button below.